Thread: Best bang for the buck on FPV goggles?

Full Blown Hucker

Best bang for the buck on FPV goggles?

Hi guys,

It's time to upgrade my Fatshark Base. Which goggles would you recommend and why?

No integrated RX needed.

Thanks a lot for your input.

Defies Gravity
    Nobody responded eh? Did you end up getting anything? I'm also looking for some goggles - no Rx needed.
    Carboncore 950, 3515 400KV T-motors, maytech 40A ESC's, Cinestar 3-axis, Wookong

Full Blown Hucker
    Quote Originally Posted by atpfilms View Post
    Nobody responded eh? Did you end up getting anything? I'm also looking for some goggles - no Rx needed.
    Nope. Still using my 45 FOV Fatshark base, which I dislike. If you come across something let me know.

Defies Gravity
    Hmmm. That's what I was looking at getting. Why don't you like the Fatshark base?
    Carboncore 950, 3515 400KV T-motors, maytech 40A ESC's, Cinestar 3-axis, Wookong

I'm in the same boat as you, trying to decide on which ones to purchase. I noticed you said you didn't need an Rx so I'm guessing you're using either a Uno or Duo that you already have? I was recommended the Aviator Base because of the more comfortable fit and 46 deg FOV.

Full Blown Hucker
    Quote Originally Posted by atpfilms View Post
    Hmmm. That's what I was looking at getting. Why don't you like the Fatshark base?
    Mine have those foam inserts which are really second grade... also, I would rather go 35 on the FOV. The corners are useless on 45...

Full Blown Hucker
    Hobby King are doing a deal on the Fatshark Predator if you don't want that silly head tracker.