Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Futaba 14 SG + F450 NAZA V2 ...grrrrrrrr!

Futaba 14 SG + F450 NAZA V2 ...grrrrrrrr!

HI guys

I have since few days a new Futaba 14SG and a DJI F450 naza v2 with firmware 4.02 , but I dont understand how I can set up the futaba , can someone that use already has this RC with a DJI F450 naza v2 can send me the setting file , it would be very nice ...

regards

RTFM

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

what does it means " RTFM " ?

Quote Originally Posted by Totuccio View Post
    what does it means " RTFM " ?
    It means "Read The Full Manual". Some folks insert another word for "full"

I wish I could help but have no experience with your setup.

ok I did it but it is not so easy , I am new in this hobby , I was thinking forums are made to help people when they have problems , an answer with RTFM is silly ,

Quote Originally Posted by Totuccio View Post
    ok I did it but it is not so easy , I am new in this hobby , I was thinking forums are made to help people when they have problems , an answer with RTFM is silly ,
    I agree with you Totuccio...it was not a helpful response. Have you looked at the other areas of the forum? I think this is a good area but maybe ask in the futaba area in another forum? Hopefully someone can come and help!
    Last edited by COMike93yj; 12-11-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Defies Physics!
    OK I tend to agree with the comment RTFM... however I do also understand it is a steep learning curve. Reading the f'n manual will hopefully give you a full and better understanding of everything. It is crazy and not to mention potentially dangerous to take one of these craft up into the sky without first having a good understanding and knowledge of what it is you are doing. There are many great videos on youtube and DJI's website which give step by step instructions on how to setup a Naza with a Futaba controller. I suggest you give those a try. I have read and re read the manuals many times and will refer back to them for refreshers. If and when things go wrong it pays to know how to deal with it. knowing how and why everything hangs together will make this hobby much more enjoyable and probably less costly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AboveAllAP View Post
    OK I tend to agree with the comment RTFM... however I do also understand it is a steep learning curve. Reading the f'n manual will hopefully give you a full and better understanding of everything. It is crazy and not to mention potentially dangerous to take one of these craft up into the sky without first having a good understanding and knowledge of what it is you are doing. There are many great videos on youtube and DJI's website which give step by step instructions on how to setup a Naza with a Futaba controller. I suggest you give those a try. I have read and re read the manuals many times and will refer back to them for refreshers. If and when things go wrong it pays to know how to deal with it. knowing how and why everything hangs together will make this hobby much more enjoyable and probably less costly for you.
    I too think everyone must RTFM however a single post of RTFM is a curt and snarky response. Good suggestions for Totuccio to check out YouTube and DJI website as well!

RTFM is the best advice anyone can give you. I'm a newbie too with less than 1 year on this. I lost a DJI F550 becuose I don't read the FULL manual and understand how to setup correctly the failsafe function on my radio.

So take it seriusly and RTFM.

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk HD

Put the receiver in mode "D" (hold button while powering on, then release and press until 4 flashes on the LED holding down on the 4th flash). Connect one servo cable from the receiver to the NAZA using the single low horizontal "SBUS2" port on the receiver. Link the receiver to the radio. A sample model file is attached (ignore the ".txt" extension -- this is a Futaba formatted model file that you can upload to your radio). Of course, confirm that everything is working correctly in your NAZA software before using.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by econfly; 12-11-2013 at 08:03 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast