Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DJI F450 Build

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJI F450 Build

Everything is now put together. I don't understand which motor cables plug into the ESC's. I do understand that if one isn't going the correct direction, just switch the cables. One of the motor cables feels a little smaller than the other 2 but I still don't know which should go where.

If you have a 450 that's fying great, let me know which cables go where.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skipper, upload a picture of your rig mate, and what do you mean One of the motor cables feels a little smaller than the other 2?

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, maybe the diameter on one of the motor cables was my immigration. I just can't seem to find any info on which female ports the male motor plugs should go. Right now I'm having trouble binding to my DX7s? I'm watching the Gary Travis video so I guess it'll happen eventually.

Also, I'm having trouble registering my NAZA, they want a 32 digit S/N. Where do you find that number? IMG_0608.JPG

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skipper Don't take too much notice on the makes, they all work the same. If you look at the picture you will see A B C, in your case U V W. Connect all the motor wires to you esc ports U V W. I'm guessing you will be flying in rotor X. Bind you radio with your RX, and one at a time plug your esc into the throttle channel and set your top and bottom endpoints. Once you've done that, Thats if you flying Quad rotor X, Power up the esc with props OFF, and look at which way motor rotates.2012-02-25 22.05.25.jpg

M1 anti clockwise, M2 clockwise, M3 anti clockwise, M4 clockwise.

Which ever one is rotating the wrong way then spaw eiver U V round or V W on that motor and esc.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Rob

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the OPTO esc's you do not have to calibrate the throttle end points.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
    Also, I'm having trouble registering my NAZA, they want a 32 digit S/N. Where do you find that number?
    When you connect the Naza to the Assistant through your PC, it will pickup the SN from the Naza. Make sure you power the Naza with your lipo with out props.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info on the software picking up the S/N.

You won't believe this but I am currently watching one of your videos on how to set up the software.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
    Thanks for the info on the software picking up the S/N.

You won't believe this but I am currently watching one of your videos on how to set up the software.
    I hope you find some value in it.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is about the 3rd time watching. My problem is I continue to get RX-ERR, wait, I think I have that one fixed. Now I get CFG-ERR (8). All 4 slider knobs are black and to the right. MC output off, Control MOD, Fail Safe.

Well, I've been trying to get this to work since 7 this morning and it seems I'm getting no where.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skipper, you need to calibrate your transmitter. You see the "Start" button to the bottom right of the sliders? You need to click that and move all the sticks to the full extent of their travel. The Throttle should be to the left when at minimum and the rest should be Green. Make sure that the Elevator slider moves right when you move the stick up. The next thing that you need to do is adjust your end points of your "U" channel. That is usually the gear channel but it depends on your transmitter. They usually end up in the high 80's. When you switch the switch the slider should move from Manual to ATTI and highlighted in BLUE. If not you are in failsafe and not where you want to be. Once you have done that, make sure that you write to the Naza controller. If that does not work, send me a PM and I will send you my contact info so we can talk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast