Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: naza gps mounting

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

naza gps mounting

Are all you guys mounting the gps module up on the stick? When it mentions magnetic sensitive, does that mean like a metal that a magnet sticks to or an actual magnet like a motor?
    Member of MPAA, Local 600 DP - N522QZ & N147BW, Founding Partner of Aerial MOB
    Aerial MOB is proud to use products from:KlonerBuilt, Red Digital Cinema, Panasonic Lumix, Aeronavics, Hexacrafter, Team Blacksheep, Ritewing, Photohigher, Freefly....instagram, facebook.... #klonersfpv #klonerbuilt #aerialmob --- Support your Local 600 ---

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, I have mine on the left rear arm on my F450 near my 5.8 gHz vTx and opposite my OSD GPS on the right front arm and just in front of the lipo between M1 and M2 on the top plate on my F550. Both work great.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good, cause this thing looks like crap on a stick..........

wheres your vu mounted at?
    Aerial MOB is proud to use products from:KlonerBuilt, Red Digital Cinema, Panasonic Lumix, Aeronavics, Hexacrafter, Team Blacksheep, Ritewing, Photohigher, Freefly....instagram, facebook.... #klonersfpv #klonerbuilt #aerialmob --- Support your Local 600 ---

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the inside of the right rear arm. My Rx is on the left rear arm. On the F450 the satellite is under the vTx on the rear tab. On the F550 the satellite is on the right rear arm opposite the VU.

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question off topic. I have a Discovery frame ordered with the Core pre soldered. It should be here in a week or so. How do you have your GPS mounted on your Discovery?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's what i'm asking for,,,,,,,, mine is coming too. can't wait to have it right

I'll fly it tomorrow and see how it works there
    Attached Images Attached Images

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that the UHF receiver is on the back but I would try between the D and the S on the top plate. That would make a really clean install, especially if you painted the GPS black. Very stealthy. I won't be using UHF since I am fine with less that 2k performance.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    earlier i had it between the s and c in discovery but on the pole. i was kinda worried about the video gear but will give it a try on the floor there. i'm down with keepin it clean

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, keep me informed. I really want to transfer my FPV gear from my F450 to the Discovery and keep it as uncluttered as possible. My friend who is a pro wants something that can be transportable and versatile. The Discovery may be the solution to his requirements. I wonder if a Nex5N would work? I may have to try one.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that was a good call. i think next i'll try straight in front of the front of the battery bolts, looks will sit with a mounting of x=0 y=0 z=3,,,,,,,,

wonder how it's gonna deal with that crazy 1.3 cloverleaf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast