Thread: Turnigy Plush 30A ESC

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turnigy Plush 30A ESC

Are the Turnigy Plush 30A ESC's about as good as any?
    Love to fly! Enjoying my new XAircraft Super X controllers.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes there just incompatible with dji controllers to the best of my knowledge. naza at least

almost all of them are hobbywing controllers or clones thereof
    Member of MPAA, Local 600 DP - N522QZ & N147BW, Founding Partner of Aerial MOB
    Aerial MOB is proud to use products from:KlonerBuilt, Red Digital Cinema, Panasonic Lumix, Aeronavics, Hexacrafter, Team Blacksheep, Ritewing, Photohigher, Freefly....instagram, facebook.... #klonersfpv #klonerbuilt #aerialmob --- Support your Local 600 ---

Full Blown Hucker
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so are the Maytech opto mt30A about the best think for DJI stuff
    Love to fly! Enjoying my new XAircraft Super X controllers.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    as far as i know, hobbywing flashed with simonK is as good as dji stuff gets. the plush i believe are flashable and at which point, i think become compatible. Theres omething with the way a dji controller boots giving off the beep, and the turnigy try to do there own beep and they can't boot right

don't quote me on that part though,,, just what i've gathered from reading through posts with problems. The dji spreadsheet shows the stuff that doesn't work. if you look at the spreadsheet some plush are red, others green, i think that's the flashing simonK making that difference between go, no go

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3c&pli=1#gid=0

i need to update my stuff on there
    Aerial MOB is proud to use products from:KlonerBuilt, Red Digital Cinema, Panasonic Lumix, Aeronavics, Hexacrafter, Team Blacksheep, Ritewing, Photohigher, Freefly....instagram, facebook.... #klonersfpv #klonerbuilt #aerialmob --- Support your Local 600 ---

Pilot Extraordinaire
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have the plush 30 on my Y6. With previous firmware of Naza, you had to boot Naza first and then power the escs. Now with latest Naza firmware this problem isn't present any more.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ahhhhh that makes since

Full Blown Hucker redridinghood's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plush work great with latest firmware. But why not get faster reflashed esc cheaper instead?

http://abusemark.com/store/index.php...products_id=27
    Warning this part rotates!