Central Florida 2015 FPV Meet

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Join us for the biggest and baddest FPV meet of 2015! It’s the 4th annual CFL FPV Meet, brought to you by GetFPV! Think Burning Man meets Circus Man, with a dash of camping in the woods with your brothers. It’s always a great time, forever memorable, and sure to spawn some stories that will be retold for years to come!

We'll be joined by our friends from FliteTest who will be attending the meet! You'll get a chance to hang out with Josh Bixler, Alex, Peter and the whole FliteTest crew. Also, Lumenier Team Pilot CHARPU will be attending the event and putting his FPV skills on display for everyone to watch.

You don't want to miss this event! Tons of free gear and prizes will be given away all weekend long.

Dates - Friday, February 27th - Sunday, March 1st.
Location - Leesburg, FL 34788, USA

Register as an FPV pilot for the event here.

View attachment 23036

Attachments

• 34nrtyc.jpg
    34nrtyc.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 407

Kilby

I was really looking forward to attending this, but I now have two different events booked on the 27th & 28th. Maybe next year!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
If I'm home those days I'll try to get down there for the day to report on it.

FPV Racing is the next big thing if it isn't the big thing already! Who's up for a little race sponsorship courtesy of MultiRotorForums.com? Can we field a competitive team to go out and represent???

Rocky

Hmmm I looked on google maps and it's only 33 miles from my house. I may consider stopping by to snoop around.