onemandrone.com, your personal hexacopter!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!

Attachments

• onemandrone.jpg
    onemandrone.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 432

violetwolf

Finally our flying car! Now we can all commute to work by air!

What could possibly go wrong...

PS: I hope DJI doesn't see this rendering

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
before you guys get too testy over this, i believe the creator is going to be a guest on "Drone" Radio Live in a few weeks. he contacted me after receiving the show notification email yesterday so that's what tipped me off to the project. if he says yes we'll kinda sorta package it as the ultimate FPV multi-rotor experience.....noise, vibrations, g-loading...what could be better?

it should be interesting but I've got to get back to making things go well tomorrow before i worry too much about two or four weeks from now! :)

violetwolf

Interesting. Does he have a working prototype, or is just a rendering and a kick starter page?

I'd be wary of endorsing the latter.

Don't be afraid to ask hard questions Bart. You're a gatekeeper now ;)

That idea is not new at all. e-volo, a german company is working on it for quite a while now and has a working prototype. You can find videos of it on youtube.

CrazyRoto

what would be really cool if it has the option to be flown in RC mode so you can put your friend/mother in law in it and take them for a spin. I should patent that, really!!

violetwolf

I told my daughter that I'd like to take her Chihuahua for a ride. Louie would sport a little leather pilots helmet and a scarf for protection, and would ride in the gimbal. For some reason she's not going for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyRoto

I told my daughter that I'd like to take her Chihuahua for a ride. Louie would sport a little leather pilots helmet and a scarf for protection, and would ride in the gimbal. For some reason she's not going for it.
LOL but you are so cruel, not the family pet, I said mother in law, some friends or co-workers lol, family pet is just so wrong though