Rotor DR1 - The Drone Mini Series.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, if you have not had a chance to check this out yet, my good friend Chad Kapper and his production company StoneKap productions have created an pretty awesome throughly entertaining web-series “Rotor DR1. The quality of the weekly show is pretty amazing. And I’ve been hooked since the first episode.
This past week I had the chance to head out and fly some FPV and LOS for the “Drone races” and it WAS A BLAST!!! It was about 2 deg F in the warehouse but it was totally a great time!

“David the “Drone Hunter”---------DR1 and Eric Monroe (pilot)-----------Me and DR1
View attachment 21674---------View attachment 21675---------- View attachment 21676

From the Rotor DR1 Website:

Rotor DR1 is an episodic web series that uses audience feedback to shape the story, creating truly collaborative entertainment from the ground up. Community collaboration lets us bring your ideas and suggestions into the content as we create it. Our audience has influence over all the elements in the story, over the course of the entire creative process and the entire series, on everything from the background stories of characters and which wardrobe looks best.

Rotor DR1 will be released in 10 episodes, with each and every episode revised and shaped according to the input from our audience.

I really feel like this production is the first one of it’s kind, making one of the lead characters a “drone”.
Please if you have some time check it out!

ROTOR DR1

And just to make sure you get hooked... here’s the first episode!

“Normal Life"

Attachments

• DR 2.jpg
    DR 2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 136
  • DR 3.jpg
    DR 3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 134
  • DR1.jpg
    DR1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 164