Xfold Pro Level AV Rigs by Ziv Marom

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Hey guys, if you have been around for a while you have heard of Ziv. He’s the guy doing the work that 99% of us wish we were. Now he has designed a custom line of multirotors specifically designed for professional AV. Check it out!

View attachment 21996

About

The xFold rigs are professional level sUAV ‘drones’ that are specially designed for professional work.

There are 4 different sizes:

• xFold SPY – to fly GoPro camera size or similar payload for long duration
  • xFold Travel – to fly up to DSLR size cameras (Panasonic GH4, Sony a7s, Cannon 5Diii or similar) or similar payload for long duration
  • xFold Cinema – to fly professional film cameras (Red Epic / Dragon, Sony F55, Alexa M or similar) or similar payload for long duration
  • xFold Dragon – to fly up to large size cameras (Dual Red Epic / Dragon, Fully rigged Arri Alexa, or similar) or similar payload for long duration
All sizes are available in the following configurations:

• Quadcopter (4 motors and propellers) 4 arms, 4 motors and propellers facing up
  • Hexacopter (6 motors and propellers) 6 arms, 6 motors and propellers facing up
  • Octo x8 (8 motors and propellers) 4 arms, 4 motors and propellers facing up, 4 motors and propellers facing down
  • Dodeka x12 (12 motors and propellers) 6 arms, 6 motors and propellers facing up, 6 motors and propellers facing down
The design is a result of a combination of over 15 years of ‘in the field’ experience, technology and innovation, the perfect combination between balance, weight, power and efficiency.

The main idea behind the frame is to have the option to use the same frame for different applications, payload and weather.

The xFold frame can change between a Quad, Hexa, X8 and X12 / in minutes, due to the folding moving arms with quick releases, that place the motors and propellers in the perfect spot for perfect balance and efficiency.

The xFold rig has designed by Ziv Marom (www.ZMinteractive.com), an experience sUAV pilot and cinematographer with years of experience in Aerial Video for featured films, documentaries, TV and other applications and sUAVs designer.

Xfoldrig.com

Attachments

• xfold 2.jpg
    xfold 2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 503

flyingpov

Thanks SleepyC, I really appreciate your post!!
Here is a quick little back yard first fly for one of our clients, this baby is the xFold Cinema size, x8 to fly Red Dragon on 'Games of Thrones' next season! :)
I will post more soon!

More on xFoldRig.com

More soon!
Cheers!
Ziv.

Old Man

I've spoken with Ziv in the past. Good guy and strives to please. Congrats on the new product line!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Man

Ziv,

I finally got to see Expendables III tonight. Great job man!! Sorry we didn't buy the used unit you were selling earlier this year, the crew decided not to focus on cinematography and went with something easier to modify for the task.

Pat

Old Man

Call him. Ziv is real good at answering questions. Better still, call him and invite him here to tell everyone more.